Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Universe 8 (Andromeda)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Head over to the Universe 1 Forum to post Progress Reports and general use. This forum is now inactive.

Alliance with Galactic Empires

Go down 
AuthorMessage
1josh3

Alliance with Galactic Empires Empty
PostSubject: Alliance with Galactic Empires   Alliance with Galactic Empires Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:56 pm

We would love to have an alliance with you,
our alliance name is the proud few
tag: MERICA
URL: non, no webpage yet, but we are working on one!
we would like any kind of alliance you are willing to have with us

we are still growing as our highest ranked layer is around the 500's place, so we need any help we can get,
thanks for considering us!
sincerly,
1josh3
Fleet Admiral
the proud few
Back to top Go down
WARSIE
Imperial Executor
Imperial Executor
WARSIE

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with Galactic Empires   Alliance with Galactic Empires Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:42 pm

Well i don't see why we cant have an alliance. After all; friends with benefits. So on behalf of the Galactic Empire we welcome you as a sort of sub-faction and wish you the best in your individual campaign. Be aware that any acts of traitorism will result in ruthless and satisfying death on the insurrectionists result.

On that note, Ill be working on setting one of our members up as an intermediary between alliances. Other Nap's we have are as follows so please feel free to extend your handif you wish.

Death R US [DEA]
Black Horizon [BKHN]
The Hemp Coalition [THC]
Wookies [S.W.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/eliterebelhunters
1josh3

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with Galactic Empires   Alliance with Galactic Empires Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:33 pm

Thank you for accepting our alliance, can you have who ever is assigned to us please PM me so i am aware of who to go to?
i look forward to working with you all in the future,
1josh3
Back to top Go down
WARSIE
Imperial Executor
Imperial Executor
WARSIE

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with Galactic Empires   Alliance with Galactic Empires Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:09 am

Ive apointed Xohnir temorarily as our ambassador until i can lock someone into our posiion. Happy hunting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/eliterebelhunters
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance with Galactic Empires   Alliance with Galactic Empires Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance with Galactic Empires
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galactic Empire :: Diplomacy :: Embassy-
Jump to: